Thursday, November 03, 2005

He's Baaaaaaaaack

Murphy's back for another visit! Shannon & Jon decided to get some painting done, so I met them half way to pick him up last night. Although he can get on my nerves sometimes, I do love having him around! He keeps me company throughout the day while my aunt is at work. Sharing my bed takes a little getting used to, but he's pretty small, so it's okay :P He is staying here until Wednesday. I am going to drop him off in Lakeville when I head up to Hib-town for Veteran's Day weekend. So far he's been pretty good. If he refrains from chewing stuff up, running out of the house to chase after cars, and getting into chocolate, ....he should be decent! haha.
Shall be a fun 6 days........


Talk about spoiled. :P Grandma Bonnie decided to give him some leftover/older pork chops since he goes into depression the first couple days he's here and doesn't eat his dog food. I think it's just an act because he knows he'll end up getting fed table food! haha.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute dog!!?? Anywho...those pics of us ppl at NK are pretty funny i guess...i don't look that great i have like a triple chin or something! haha

3:40 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger SuperStar said...

cute dog amba!
Later.

4:36 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Stupid dog. Stupid, stupid dog.

5:12 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

That is a cool dog I have one that looks like it his name is cubby, maybe they should meet sometime and become friends

6:23 PM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

The dog rocks your mom's socks off. Who wouldn't love a dog that chews things up and chases cars? I do. He's like a rottie in a tiny bottie (get it)?

11:52 PM, November 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking good care of my little precious! I am happy to see he will be rolly polly by the time he gets home. Good thing you are taking him on two walks a day. I can't even eat a plate of pork chops that big--haha! Give him lots of love for me :) You are the best for watching him. The painting starts tonight and it will be nice to not have little Murphy paint prints all over the house.
Shannon

8:56 AM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home