Monday, October 10, 2005

Concert

Sorry for the delay in posting, my friends. I would have updated it last night, but for some reason I just didn't feel like posting- which isn't like me! So, here it is...what we all have been waiting for.....haha. Anyway, I spent this past weekend in Minneapolis with the NCU'ers and some Hib-towners! Friday we arrived at North Central and headed over to Club 3 Degrees to see 4th Avevenue Jones, Dizmas, Hawk Nelson, and TFK in concert! It was pretty packed, resulting in short people like myself not being able to see half of the concert. I tried getting the best pictures I could, but unfortunately, they didn't turn out as great as I was hoping for. The only band I really had a full view of was TFK...which happened to be the last band to play. The girl infront of me decided to leave AFTER Hawk Nelson was done. But overall, 'twas a lot of fun! My rating would probably be: Hawk Nelson, 4th Avenue Jones, Dizmas, and TFK. (Sorry Kranny- but I really couldn't understand anything they were saying! except when they did Rawkfist...that was sweet!) That was my first time hearing 4th Avenue Jones. They are pretty good! After the concert we headed back to North Central and then made our way to Denny's to eat a I guess you could say late supper/midnight snack/early breakfast. Whatever you prefer :) That was......well, interesting is how I'd sum up the night. We then headed back to NCU again around 1:30-2 and went to bed around 2:30! The gals decided to sleep in rather than go to the boys football game, sorry Craig! Well, Ruth and Brooke did end up going to the last half. I guess I was the only one who didn't go, wups! We then went to cheer on Little Ruth. Both Craig's team and Ruth's team won.....woo hoo! Good job guys. Shortly after that Bonnie picked me up to head on over to my cousin Shannon and Jon's (I finally got you on my blog, Shannon!) house in Lakeville. We did lots and lots of shoppin, ate at Panera Bread, which may be my new favorite restaurant!, and hung out at their place for the rest of the night! It was a lot of fun! That concluded Saturday. Sunday we went to The Olive Garden for lunch and went back to their place to take a nap and then I headed back to Austin. Murphy, my second cousin, came to stay with us for the week while Shannon and Jon get some painting done. So, I will keep him entertained for the week. Or vice versa. Anyway, that concludes my weekend. And now I am back in the wonderful world of college and homework :) Hope everyone has a great week. Remember that the Lord is always by your side!! Isn't that assurring??? Love you all!

Pictures, of course! Unfortunately, the only clear pictures I could get won't load on my computer. You can email me if you want me to send them to you!




Thomas! It was nice seeing him after 3 months!

~HAWK NELSON~ apologies for the not-so-clear pictures. I could barely get any good shots, and when they did arrive, they were sure to move right when the flash went off!
For my Hib-town Hawk Nelson fans!! "Lord thank you for this food.....and please bless Hawk Nelson" hahaha you girls are great!

Main Singer, Jason:

I didn't know he played the piano!

Base player, Daniel:


The Drummer:


TFK:

4 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I could se TFK perfectly . . . except for when I threatened those guys for pushing me into those little girls.

4:24 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

I bet you guys had a good time, I wish I could have went I have never even been to a concert before, Oh well Football is more important than any concert haha

8:22 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

A dog is your second cousin? How strange!

That concert was so good. I can't look at those pictures without tearing up. They're so cuteee.

5:59 PM, October 11, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Like I don't even put my arm around you in that picture! Sheesh, I'm a pansy.

5:59 PM, October 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home