Wednesday, September 21, 2005

SURPRISE!!

As you all know, I'M HOME! Yes, I told eveyone I was leaving on Thursday and that you wouldn't see me until Friday,..but...HAHA I lied. Props to Brooke and Mrs. Willy for keeping it a secret! Last week I was talking to Brooke on the phone and I told her that I was going to leave early Thursday morning instead, and she said "Well...why don't you just leave after your last class on Wednesday?" GREAT IDEA!!! It was then decided that we were going to keep it secret since everyone already thought I would see them Friday. My goal was to make it here before church ended. Woohoo! Do you know how hard it was to be like "4 more days!" And then think....not really, actually it's only 2, but I can't tell you! Yeah, it was crazy and I'm very surprised that I kept it in. Well, I left Austin at 3 o'clock this afternoon and arrived around 7:40. I went non-stop. There was no way I was stopping...my heart was beating 100 miles per hour out of excitement! I promise I didn't speed.....not once did I go 10 over the speed limit. I promise I'm still a good driver!...For real. It's so great to be back in Hib-town. And it sure is wonderful seeing everyone :)
Love you all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

amber! you sure did suprise me! i was not expecting it. i'm so excited that you're here! i'll see you at around 2!
love, natalie

9:55 AM, September 22, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Hold da phone. You're home?

8:01 AM, September 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey aMBER YOU ARE SILLY YOUR A LITTLE STINKER HAHA YOU RICK AMBER

STEPHANIE THORNSON

5:02 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Muahahaha!

5:36 PM, September 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home