Saturday, September 03, 2005

Greetings from the Hawkeye state!

Greetings to my Hib-town friends! This weekend my aunt and I are visiting my cousin in Ames Iowa. Today we went to Des Moines and did some shopping (imagine that!), then we came back to the apartment for a little bit, then Bonnie and I dropped my cousin and her boyfriend off at the ISU football game, then realized we were locked out of the house until 9:30 tonight! (It was around 4 when we dropped them off) So, we had to think of things to do until then. We did some more shopping at the mall in town, then went to Target, DQ, then by the time we were done with that we headed to the movie theater to watch Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I regret seeing it. It's a stupid movie! Most people say it's good, but, i found no enjoyment in it. I don't recommend it!! After the movie we still had time to spare, so we headed over to good ol Wally World (some things never change :P) then finally we were able to get back into the apartment. Stacy fell asleep already, so, my aunt and I are going to watch Funniest home videos. Hope everyone's having a great weekend! Drive safely and always buckle up! I cannot wait to see everyone in 19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Amber
I will post some weekend pictures on Tuesday...since I don't have school Monday or Tuesday! YAY!
Note to Hibbingites: ENJOY YOUR LAST WEEKEND OF STAYING OUT LATE! ..TIME FOR SCHOOL! :)
Always remember: school is cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home