Sunday, August 28, 2005

Happy Birthday to Jobbie WoAh!

Once again we have another important day! Today is Bobbie's 19th birthday!! Just think, Bobbie, only one more year of being a teenager! Weird, eh? Hope your day(s) is filled with happiness and enjoy every minute!!!
Also, just wanted you to know that you will be in my prayers today and every day after as you make your way to Dallas. I know everything is going to go well for you and God's going to do a lot in your life at Master's! Here I am sad that i moved 5.5 hours away....can't imagine what you're feeling right now. Just know we all love you and will miss you greatly. Please keep in touch whenever possible!!
***Love and Prayers***
God Bless You!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Happy Birthday Bob!

tootles! :)

1:56 PM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Thanks guys! Life is going to be so different without you guys.... I will miss you all, and thanks Amber for the birthday announcement!
Also, if Molly Flynn reads this: I have a shirt of yours.. I'm gonna have my parents give it to you.... somehow......
Later.

2:05 PM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

See you Jobbie we will miss you, and Happy Birthday. Have fun in Austin, I hope its not too hot down there, and I hope its alot like King of the Hill haha

3:31 PM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger SuperStar said...

I'm going to Dallas you nerd! LOL You knew that!
Later.

8:45 PM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home