Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ice Cream Anyone??

I'm pretty sure I've told you all about the ice cream truck that drives by every other (or every 2) days. I heard the music coming down the street today and I jumped up and quickly got my camera before it passed by. I think this is so hilarious because you see it in the movies, but I didn't actually think that they really did this!! Actually, they did this in Mexico when I went on a missions trip there--they sold snow cones, but I thought maybe that was a Mexico thing.



I can't tell if he's waving or if that's a "Please don't take a picture of me" gesture.

Also--So I don't have too many new posts at once, I am just going to put the one I would like for tomorrow on tonight. Craig's 21st birthday is tomorrow!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG!! Always remember: You booze, you lose! Haha I'm sorry. I know you would never do that...I just had to put it. Have a great day!
Since you are a race fan, I thought this would be an appropriate picture for you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I think that is a please dont take my picture creepy girl with the camera, gesture.

10:48 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Happy Birdizzle Craig. Hold a bonfire in honor of it since we can't. I wish Hibbing had an ice cream guy.
Perhaps that may be the job for me. Drive around with a bunch of ice cream in my trunk. It better sell fast. Then again, maybe not.

8:08 AM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Abe said...

I am glad your there. If I charged money for every time someone was late I would be a millionare and everyone would be broke!

11:49 AM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I think that's a "Brooke can't even see the ice cream man, but only his arm" gesture.

Kranny, you totally should. I'd vote for you.

4:26 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Happy Birthday Craig!

2:07 PM, August 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home