Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Crazy for Purple

Hey everyone! I said that I would have pictures of my room on soon...so here ya go. My mother is curious to know what it looks like. :) Enjoy.


Outside view of room


View point from standing on bed


Can anyone guess what this is? The blankets don't quite cover the whole bed, but, Don't you just love the purple blankets and pillows? Ahh...so comfy!


My dresser piled mostly with stuff my aunt is allergic to. (Sorry Bonnie). And there I am in the mirror!


My going away present from Chris .
I am a Proud Spam-towner!


I guesss you could sssay thisss isss a poster of my favorite Napoleon Dynamite character--Thank you Bobbie Jo :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

You can see the flash of your camera in the mirror of that one picture haaha, thats awesome. And you must really like purple. And that poster is the best..haha..

12:19 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger Natalie said...

you have one sweet room! that is cool that its like all purple! i can't wait to see you again... 29 days!
love natalie

2:35 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That blanket looks so fluffy! Your room looks so cute and cozy! I LOVE THAT POSTER! AHHHH! I miss your Kip impression. Most of all, I miss you. ):

3:30 PM, August 25, 2005  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Amber you are the cutest! And, you are welcome for the poster... I'm glad that you are enjoying it...
I love you an d mis syou. Later.

4:54 PM, August 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Room! Love the spam shrine!!! Thats gotta be the highlight of your room! Anyways we all miss ya!! Hope ur having fun with the two classes a day! --Talk to you soon--

4:58 PM, August 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home