Monday, August 22, 2005

Pictures!

Today was my first day of college :) Let's just say "so far, so good!" It was wonderful sleeping in until almost 9 and not having to start class until 10. It's a nice feeling going to class later in the morning, then being able to come home after it and relaxing until your next one. Ahh...I think I am going to love this college life! I took some pictures of my new house and of some other things symbolizing Austin. I didn't take a picture of my room yet because it is currently a pig pen. Once it is clean, I will post a picture or two :) Enjoy!


Yay for Spam!

Here's a close up of Riverland Community College. This is the building that all of my classes are in.

A farther back view of the college. It has more buildings to it, I just couldn't fit it all in the picture.

Cornerstone Assembly of God-- the church I will be going to. It is a pretty small building, that is why they are actually building their new church in the old movie theater here. For now, they hold services in the school gym right across the street.

Another view of the church. I didn't want to get out of my car to take the pictures because their were construction workers there and I didn't want them to think I was taking a picture of them!

My new home for now. My aunt surprised me by painting the house purple also. Just kidding. The house has always been purple.

Inside view of living room and part of the kitchen.

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

what a cute little town you have! thats a pretty sweet looking college. it would be awesome to sleep in til 9. i'm glad you are having a good time! love you!
natalie

7:04 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

That's a nice town. Oddly enough, that's sorta how I pictured your college. Glad you are having a good time.

7:14 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

Those pictures are pretty awesome that college looks big, im surprised you didnt get lost, not that im saying you get lost easy I was just...ill shut up now,

Spam Town Usa, So how big is the town pretty big, did you meet some friends down there now.

9:47 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger Chels said...

It looks so cute! I love it! I'm so glad everything's going well. yay for spam!

10:09 PM, August 22, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

YOU HAVE A PURPLE HOUSE!

2:51 PM, August 24, 2005  
Blogger Shainerz said...

I know! Isn't that ironic??

4:53 PM, August 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home