Sunday, July 31, 2005

Off to CAMP!!!!

Good morning Star Shine. The Earth says HELLO!
Haha. It's not morning, but, I thought it would be funny to put that quote from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. What a great movie!

Anyways, this will be my last post until I get home from CAMP. We leave tomorrow morning (bright and early!) and we don't come home until Friday evening. I will make sure to take many pictures so I can post them when I get back :)

Please be praying that everything goes well and that we would get the most out of each service and altar call. I would greatly appreciate it.
Until then, HASTA LA VISTA!!!!!!

P.S. I will not have my cell phone with me so you'll have to wait until Friday to text or call me :)

3 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Dang you.. I WANT TO GO TO CAMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! Lucky... I'll be praying for ya'll.. I actually woke up at 5 this morning thinking it was me going to camp. Sad, huh?

11:02 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger Natalie said...

i hope you have a good time! im praying for all of you and i love you all!!!
love natalie

11:14 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I wish I would have gone to camp at least once. But if we spend our lives wishing what we could have done there won't be a time for looking ahead into what God has for us.

Did I say that? No, I think I heard it somewhere. Or maybe I did . . . I am older and wiser . . . but I still like fun. I think I'm having an identity crisis.

1:23 PM, August 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home