Saturday, July 30, 2005

Mini Golf

Hey Everyone! Today was our Mini Golf Summer Survivor Challenge. It was definetely a nice (maybe too hot) day to get nice and sweaty and then enjoy a nice COLD ice cream cone afterwards. Well, I personally didn't do the greatest. I was in a group with Brianna, Jess and Brittany. Brianna got first place with a score of 63, Jess got second (not sure what her score was), and Brittany and I tied for last with a score of 93!! Sorry to the red rebels. I'm sure I didn't help our average score out too much. Oh well, the main thing is we all had fun! Thanks to Pastor Aaron for showing me how to put pictures up! Now I'm not tempted to throw my camera out the window for not being able to figure it out :) Enjoy.


My group taking a break to smile for the camera!


Everyone enjoying nice cold ice cream after the difficult 18 holes of mini golf.


Most of the chicas who went along on the trip.

Okay, I'll stop now. I am getting too "picture happy." I apologize for any slow computers out there. I can only imagine. God Bless!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the pics! amber you do such a good job!
Much Love
TaYe

4:05 PM, July 31, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Haha, I love the last pic..

11:04 AM, August 01, 2005  
Blogger jac-atac said...

Haha Brooke looks funny!!

11:46 AM, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home