Friday, July 22, 2005

The New Investment.....

I'd like to start off by saying WELCOME HOME CAMP BUDDIES!! I know you were only gone about 5 days, but, it seemed like a looooooooong time for me. From the very little I've heard so far, it sounds like you guys had a GREAT time and I hope God did some awesome things in your life!! Can't wait to hear all of the stories :)

Anyways. The New Investment. I figured since I have a different car, my aunt has a computer at her house, and that I don't need to pay a whole lot of college tuition, I'd invest in something I've wanted for a long time. So, I decided to buy myself a digital camera!!! Granted, I don't know a lot about electronics, however, Pastor Aaron recommended a "Canon S" camera, so I just went ahead and bought it. Pastor Aaron's trustworthy...right? haha. So stay tuned - pictures will be coming soon!!
Then when I'm in Austin I can keep everyone updated :)

Love you all!

***Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!***

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

That is awesome, speaking of your investments I made an investment of my own, I bought an Alienware laptop. hehe it is going to be sweet I cant wait till it comes in the mail (I bought it online).

10:34 PM, July 22, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

A digi-cam? I think those are neat-o. They sure are swell or are they groovy? I know. They are both. Keep in touch . . . ya heard? I thought I saw the "Behind the Wheel" peeps yesterday, but it was just you. jk. mwahahahaha

8:16 AM, July 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEy Amber so much is going on with you and I love it!!! Yeah you can do alot with digital cameras...i would know because my mom has one and she brings it everywhere you can even delete the bad pics! ( I love that part)
Much love
TaYe

10:51 AM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

HIS LOVE ENDURES FOREVER! Okay, just the little thing that you added at the end reminded me of the song. That's awesome that you bought one.. I have to save up for one! Lucky..

10:22 PM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Thats awesome shain I am getting a digicam for my birthday! U better keep in touch!

5:31 PM, July 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

amber-
camp was awsome and my favorite part was going up to the altar! i luved going up there and praying for people!
the greatast part was when i got baptized in the holy spirit!
luv ya!

2:52 PM, July 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home