Saturday, July 02, 2005

Sisterhood of the Traveling......?

What a day! Today Jessie & Brit Williamson and Brooke and I made a road trip to Duluth. It started out when I picked Brooke and the Willamson's up and Mrs. Williamson surprised me with a whole bag of her delicious home-made cookies!!! She then took a picture of all of us before our exciting adventure. (Thanks Mrs. Willy!!!) It was fun on the way there because we all sang songs (since my car doesn't have a radio) and talked. Then, our first stop was of course, the mall. At first I was kind of bummed because I tried a bunch of clothes on that I liked and that the girls picked out for me, but, they either wouldn't fit or they just didn't look right. I haven't been shopping in the longest time and I happened to have a lot of money with me that I've saved just for a new wardrobe, so I was kind of dissappointed. It always seems to work like that though, either you have a lot of money and can't find anything or you find everything you want and don't have any money! Funny how that goes. But anywho, back to the story. Brittany and I (it was her idea) decided we'd go back to American Eagle and look just one more time to see if we could find something. Then WALLAH!! Brittany pointed out these really cute pants to me and at first i wasn't even going to try them on because I thought the price was kind of high, but then I figured that I had this money and I haven't bought anything yet and I thought these were cute pants, so, I tried them on. Needless to say, they were the only thing I ended up buying at the mall. But hey, I was happy after that!!! :)
Finally we were almost done shopping, we decided to cool ourselves with a coolor from Caribou Coffee (delivious!). After that we sat around at the food court and discussesd what we were going to do the rest of the time in Duluth. After the mall we decided to go to PetCo just for the fun of looking at the little animals there. Following PetCo is when the REAL fun began. We decided that we'd to go to TJMAX as our last place to go since they have really cute clothes for cheap! Unfortunately, because of secrecy of the Sisterhood, I won't be sharing all we did at TJMAX, but, let's just say today was literally one of the funnest days I've had in a LONG time! Not only did we get to hang out with each other and spend quality time, but, there were definetely some new memories made. I even think this whole trip made us become better friends. So, every girl out there deserves to take a road trip and forget about everything in their home town. Relax and have fun!! Thank you to "J," "Taye," and "Lucky" for making this day so fun and memorable!! We definetely have to do something similar before the end of the summer!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Dolly for not sharing anything about the adventure that took place in TJMaxx! But it is soo true that new memories were made there and that we have become closer because of this trip! and I hope that we will visit you when you are down in Austin and stuff hopefully who knows if i will pass my test first anyways!!! I am glad to be part of the sisterhood and i hope to do this kind of thing again! Much Love
Taye

6:00 PM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

If you ever want anything from AE, just tell Thomas because he works there and he has a 40% discount so we can just tell him what we want and he can get it for us and we pay him the $$$. That was definately one of the funnest times I've had in a long while, thanks for inviting us! TjMaxx was definately an interesting time, but we did make a cool tradition!!

10:43 AM, July 05, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

*Love, Lucky

10:43 AM, July 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home