Saturday, June 11, 2005

** Inspirations for the Day **

Each day I'll try to have a new Bible verse to help encourage and inspire us for the day.
Yesterday I was reading Hebrews Chpt. 10 for my devotions and I came across this verse that stuck out to me

HEBREWS 10:24-
~ "And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward LOVE and GOOD DEEDS..... let us ENCOURAGE one another...."

I felt that this is an important verse because so often we put down each other --even if it's church related, which kind of stinks! Rather than putting people down we need to LIFT and ENCOURAGE! I know Pastor Aaron has been strongly trying to get this point across to us...and helping others in their relationship with Christ, I believe, will benefit us in the long run. So remember "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!"

1 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Jeepers Ambers thanks for the encouragement. I thinks I needed it. You're like the 2nd coolest person I know. Only topped by Pigeon John. And speaking of Pigeon John . . . "Can I get the 7 digits?"

1:41 AM, June 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home