Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Apologies

Jello everyone! Yes, I know what you all are thinking. Shainerz has such a boring blog!! Yes, I agree. I'll try to do my best for now. I know how to get pics and stuff on here now...so that's a plus. It'll probably get more interesting once I move to Austin (which is only about 52 days away ---AHHHHHHH!!) because I won't be seeing everyone as often and can update you on what's up with my new journey in life, so, bear with me until then! If anyone has some good ideas for my blog....comment! Thank-you

3 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I have always been a fan of the question of the day themed posts. I also do like the photo journals but not too many pics; they take too long to load. I have DSL and it takes forever to load some blogs. I won't mention names but. I have them linked. And Amber, your blog is not boring; I find it to be quite intriguing(sp?) So yeah . . .

10:37 PM, June 28, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

Amber what are you talking about your blog is like the best ever

7:16 AM, June 30, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Your blog is the shiz, Shainerz! Just post more and it'll be cooler than it is now! It's still very cool.. Just because it's yours! w00t! I like the daily question theme you got goin' on.. Keep it up, keep it up, don't stop!

4:05 PM, June 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home