Friday, June 24, 2005

Another Week Gone By

Well well well. I have 4 words. THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIIIIIDDDAAAYYYY! Woohoo. Friday's have to be one of the best days of the week. I suppose when you're working a full time job you probably look more forward to Friday's than most people in the summer do. It's so nice not having to work on weekends now that I don't work at the Flower Basket I can sleep in on Saturday's!! Oh, how I love sleep!! I am going to sleep in LATE tomorrow and it's going to be wonderful! I'm thinking about going garage-saling before "The Hunt" for Summer Survivor starts. I haven't done that in sooo long. It is so much fun! You can always find the greatest stuff for like.....50 cents or less. "That's what I'm talking about." --Kip. My brother's going to "The Hunt" tomorrow!! He's bringing his girlfriend and her friend too!! I hope he starts coming to church. That would ROCK!! I am really pumped about that! I have a feeling the RED REBELS are going to kick some booty! (I guess we'll just wait and see)
Well, I just thought I would share how excited I am for this weekend. I hope everyone else has a great weekend!!! See you tomorrow at THE HUNT!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Oh yes, the Red Rebels totally kicked butt.. We kicked your butt into last place! Muahaha. -cough- Sorry.

11:15 PM, June 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home