Friday, June 24, 2005

** DAILY INSPIRATION **

Well, I just started reading 1st Chronicles. To be honest with you, it's not very exciting so far! :O The first two chapters are about history and who's who's dad and who's who's wife and mother and son and so on. So, I thought I'd share what my devotion was from my devotion book that I read every day called "365 Devotions"--very creative.
Yesterday the title was "Give to those in need." It mainly focused on not being so greedy and when you know someone else could use something or needs something...even something as simple as a hug or smile--be generous! One thing I am a big fan for is giving to Speed the Light. Missionaries across the world definetely could use our mula (not saying you have to give everything you have). After going on two missions trips I realize how much missionaries need our help buying supplies, vehicles and other stuff to help witness to people around the world!!
I guess the point is: you can never give too much!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Amber you didnt go to Bible Study you slacker

6:09 AM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

excuses??? Nah, I'm just joshin'. I believe ya.

10:15 PM, June 25, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

You're joshin' me!

Ahh, geneologies are the best!

11:14 PM, June 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home