Friday, July 01, 2005

From the Kitchen of Mrs. Willy.....

Granted sometime in life we have tried a chocolate chip cookie. I can almost guarantee you that they weren't even close to the ones Mrs. Willy makes. These cookies are TO DIE FOR!!!!!!!! A few nights ago when some people were at her house she was making them...just seeing the raw batter looked delightful and tempting. We were all zoned and in awe just watching the ingredients being blended together. Then, she takes them out of the oven and serves them while they are still extremely warm....causing the cookie to crumble and the chocolate to melt in your mouth. THEY ARE AMAZING!!!!! No cookie can compare to Mrs Williamson's chocolate chip cookies. And I am not saying that sarcastically! So, if you have never tried one of her famous cookies, I suggest you politely ask her to make some sometime :P They're sooo amazing !!!!! I'm thinking about hiring her to make me a bunch of cookies for my wedding, rather than having cake. hahaha. I must have had around 10 of them, seriously. (I stopped counting after 4 :P). I just thought I'd brag about them--yo'ure definetely missing out if you've never had them before!! Feel free to make them anytime, Mrs williamson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home