Sunday, July 17, 2005

the new ride

So, I've gone to a couple of car dealerships and haven't really seen any cars that caught my eye, so, my mother and I looked through the Manney's shopper. Well, we saw an add for a 2003 Cavalier with really low mileage , so, we contacted the person who was selling it. He invited us over to come check it out and to give it a test drive. AHHHHHHHH!!!!! I fell in love with it!!! So- WE ARE BUYING IT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just have to sign some papers and give him the $$$MULA$$$ and it's mine :) This worked out super well because yesterday I went to a couple dealerships to look around and they were far out of my price range, so I was pretty bummed. So I was just praying and hoping that the right car would would come at the right time and that I could find one that didn't have an outrageous price. This one was only $5,900 (and it looks pretty new) but, he finally went down a couple hundred and gave it to us for $5,700 - the lowest he'd go :) Yay!! I'm glad my parents didn't have to spend any more than that.
Say goodbye to my teal Plymouth Acclaim and HELLO CAVALIER!!!!!
Sure didn't take long to find a new one, eh?

5 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

That's dope. Or is it Hot? I am so not caught up on my "lingo". Oh I know! That's Hot!

11:46 PM, July 17, 2005  
Blogger Natalie said...

That is so awesome! I can't wait to see you driving in it!
love, natalie

11:50 AM, July 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooooooooooooooo glad you get your car now!! YOu and i will have to cruise sometime before you leave!!
Much Love
Brittany (TAYE)

1:47 PM, July 18, 2005  
Blogger Natalie said...

i asked the drivers training lady what kind of car that they use, and its a 2003 cavalier! sweet eh. love, natalie

11:38 AM, July 19, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

It's hot-t! I love it better than your other crap-a-drive. I mean car.

10:25 PM, July 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home