Friday, July 15, 2005

What a Day!

Hey everyone!!!
Today has been such an AWESOME day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Granted, it's only halfway through, but, so far everything has been A Okay!
It started off like this:
Every Friday one of the Attorney's I work for buys us a lottery ticket. No, I'm not a big fan of gambling, but, I said any money that I happen to win on it I'll give to Speed the Light, so, it's going for a good cause. So I scratch mine today and I won $5 !!! WOOHOO! I was the only one out of 8 people to win! So I was pretty pumped about that. Then, today I had to put my two weeks notice in. I was soooo nervous to have to tell my boss that I have to quit, and my stomach was knotted and I procrastinated telling her. Finally I got a little nerve. I went up to her office and told her. It couldn't have gone any smoother~!!!!!! She was like "I understand...you're a teenager, of course you need time off before you move!" So Praise the Lord!! I didn't expect her to be mean about it, but I just felt bad because she is a super nice lady and I just started at the beginning of June so I felt bad quitting so soon. But, I couldn't have asked for that to go any better than it did. THEN (yes, there's more) I came home for my lunch break. I go into my room and there's a card sitting there that says "Congratulations Amber." I knew this was the graduation card my parents were waiting to give me until "the good news." Well, I read it, kind of surprised that they didn't put any money in it. Finally I got down to the bottom and it said "As of today, you can go pick out a new car!!!!!!!!" AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I literally was screaming and jumping up and down. I knew they were going to get me a new car, but I didn't think I could start looking today! Wow...it's been a GREAT day so far. I thank the Lord for allowing it to go so smoothly!
But anyway, my lunch break is coming to an end so, I will chit chat with everyone later. Thank the Lord Almighty for HE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

Something else good happened today!

5:15 PM, July 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber that is wonderful!! You defenitely deserve it because you have worked soo hard and have such an impact and you glorify the Lord always!! Love you
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Taye

7:54 PM, July 15, 2005  
Blogger Jenni said...

That's awesome Amber. I'm so happy for you. I'm not going to scream. lol :D

tootles! :)

11:57 AM, July 16, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

What else happened that was good Amber?

Oh yeah and congradulations on your sweet day, you have to give me a ride in your new car sometime.

6:43 PM, July 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god has a big plan for you amber! i luv you!

3:05 PM, July 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home