Monday, July 11, 2005

Where has the Summer Gone?

Can anyone believe that it is July 11th already?! Seriously...it seems like just yesterday I was walking across the stage to accept my diploma. It always turns out that if you have things planned or if you don't want it to go by really fast, it will. But, if you had nothing planned and just sat on your butt 24/7 the days would go by slower than a turtle! (ok, bad analogy). It's crazy to think that this Friday I already have to put my two weeks notice in so I can have August to myself. Didn't I just start my new job? Jr. High camp is next week already ..and Senior Teen is in 21 days. August 1st is in 21 days..ahhhhhhh! Then after camp I'll need to start packing, and, in 39 days I'll be heading off to Austin. Wow. I am seriously in shock of the summer flying by! So let's cherish the summer and moments we have together while they last :)

6 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

It will be sad. Unless you stay here in Hibbing. All of you.

10:50 PM, July 11, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I'm going to miss you, Jamber! You have been a great friend, and I will always cherish our friendship. This summer is just flying by, even though I usually sit on my butt 24/7 until people do stuff later at night. It will be hard seeing all of you leave.

10:32 AM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Jenni said...

AMBER SHAIN!! I'm going to miss you so much. It's been great getting to know you. This is kind of off the subject, but the Aaron and the Jilb's wedding is in 39 days, or close to.

tootles! :)

1:48 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

Amber it will be sad having you leave, you know I have another friend named Amber who is going to Rochestor thats kind of weird...anyways, we will all miss you when you leave Jamber but remember to keep posting on your blog, and maybe I will catch you on msn when you are down in Austin too.

4:59 PM, July 12, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Yeah, you kinda have to do what Mikey did (DID! YES!) except do it on the blog. That isn't my last good-bye.. I'm pondering on writing you a huge letter, and I will call you frequently and be the first to tell you when the new Broberg is born! Hopefully I'll have the internet by then so I can talk to you on MSN.. I think we may be getting it back next month.

6:16 PM, July 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dolly it won't be a good bye it will be a ttyl or a see ya later thing because of course you will visit and of course you will come back next summer when you are done! Plus when the sisterhood comes to visit with your surprise we will see you then!! love you a bunch!!
Taye

8:00 PM, July 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home