Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Baptism

July 24, 2005. A day I will always remember. Years past I've wanted to get baptized, but, I've been too chicken. (Don't ask why, because there wasn't anything to be scared about!) A few weeks ago when Pastor Randy mentioned that the baptism was coming up and encouraging people to sign up if they haven't already been water baptized, I thought about it, kind of having a little hesitation. Then I decided that I needed to take the next step in my relationship with God -- I needed to get water baptized. So, Sunday was that day! I am SO glad I decided to go along with it, rather than choose not to, and having regret. It was very special for me because Pastor Aaron is the one who baptized me. It means a lot because he has been one of the most influential people in my life, and he's always there for me, no matter what! So, if you're reading this PA, Thank you so much!!!!! Thank you to everyone else who was (and still is) supporting me and also to Jess Broberg and Mrs. Williamson for taking pictures to help remember this great occassion. I greatly appreciate it!

I will put up pictures as soon as I figure out how.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo happy that you got baptised and stuff! I remember when i was baptised it was an awesome feeling!
Much love
TaYe

1:32 PM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Congrats, chica! I'm so happy for you! I can show you how to post pictures!

4:03 PM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger jac-atac said...

I'm happy for you too! :D

11:48 AM, August 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home