Thursday, July 28, 2005

Adios to Sellman Law Office

My full time secretarial duties have come to an end. Tomorrow is my last day of work!! These (almost) 2 months working there have sure flown by! Granted, I am ecstatic (does using big words make me sound more professional?) about being done, however, I really liked this job. So, in a way it will be kind of sad being done. It was great having a job that you actually looked forward going to. I bet a lot of people can't say that! Not only did I have fun doing computer work, running errands, gardening (yes, that was one of my duties there), and many other tasks, I really enjoyed the people I worked with. They are extremely funny people and I'm really glad to have met them. I am hoping that they will offer me the job again next summer. I could definetely use the $$$$$$!
Working full time really does exhaust you. I know what a lot of you are thinking "Oh I'm sure working with a computer is really exhausting." No, that's not. But, getting up early everyday, then not getting home til 5, then hanging with friends, then not going to bed til late, then getting up and repeating the same procedure 5 out of the 7 days of the week... it gets tiring. I will gladly accept the job again, if they offer it to me though.
I'm hoping that I'll be done working for awhile. In Austin I might be babysitting/nannying for the Youth Pastor and his wife there. That'll give me a nice break from having to work a real job.
Well, I don't have an excuse not to stay out late anymore so...let's party it up before August 19th comes!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

3 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

August 19th? We only have that many days before I return to school. Thankfully, I will be another year older and that much less prepared. Let's hope I do as well in my classes for the semester. Peace Kiddies. Oh yeah, and uh. . . . let's live it up. I'll bring the Coca- Cola®. Now peace out.

8:59 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

Amber that is so awesome that you are going there, your going to have fun short classes through the week, 1 class on Friday, a really sweet job, your going to be a youth leader or something like it at the youth group. You know what you are going to have alot of fun. And of course you know all of us up North are going to miss you, oh an and writing professionaly is awesome just ask Strong Bad.

By the way you had an "Un-necesary comma" haha

10:43 PM, July 28, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

We are definately going to miss you a bundle when you leave.. I'll miss the fact that when it seems everyone else hates me I can always run to you to hang out.. I'll have to resort to other things now.. But you get to nanny Corey's kids. LUCKY!

11:07 AM, August 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home