Saturday, August 06, 2005

A Change in Plans

Hey everyone! I know I told most of you that I am moving on the 19th, however, there has been a change in plans. This week at camp I met the Youth Pastor (Corey) from Austin and his wife Angie. While talking with Angie she was telling me about a "Back to School Retreat" that they are going on August 19th-21st. She encouraged me to move a couple days sooner so I can go with them. So, I will be moving Wednesday the 17th instead of Friday the 19th. I know it's only a 2 day difference, but, I thought I'd let you all know that because now my last day of youth group will be this coming Wednesday. I'm sad that the count down is earlier, but the retreat will be a great opportunity to meet new people! I met a few of the girls from Austin's youth group at camp already, so I'm hoping to meet a few more people and future friends. That's all for now folks.
~Love you all & God Bless~

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

I'm going to miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but i'm really happy and excited for you and the things your going to experience. I hope when you come to visit, you'll have lots of stories to tell :D )

tootles! :)

6:41 PM, August 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sis,
I love your blogspot! I'm so excited for you to move so we can spend lots of time together! We'll only be 2 hrs away! Maybe you can make it to some ISU football games.I'm so happy you had a great time at camp. I loved Lake Geneva growing up. Funny story...I was reading my Bible last night and found an old camp insert and it said in 1999 Randy Williamson was a guest speaker, funny. Is it the same Pastor Randy?
Love you, see you soon!
love stacy

12:45 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger Shainerz said...

Yes it is still the same Pastor Randy :) He's awesome!

1:08 PM, August 09, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

WE DONT WANT YOU TO LEAVE! I'm gonna give you the biggest hug before you leave. You better stay in touch or I'll..

10:37 AM, August 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home