Thursday, September 01, 2005

God Opens Doors

Hello hello hello! Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Last night was my 2nd week of youth group in Austin. I have yet to go to a Sunday morning service. Last weekend I was in the cities, so I wasn't able to go to this church on Sunday, nor will I be able to this Sunday because I will be in Iowa. I am loooking forward to meeting Pastor Aaron's sister and brother-in-law...someday...hopefully soon! I am starting to get introduced to a lot of the other leaders here and I am also starting to feel less shy and comfortable around everyone--thank goodness! Yesterday Angie asked me if I would be interested in helping out with a junior high girls cell group! They meet once a week at another leaders house. Today we are all going to watch one of the girls' volleyball games. I am really looking forward to it! Also, she was telling me about a new Bible study that they are doing for younger adult women. I can't remember what book it is based off of, but, I am also going to be a part of that. So now at least I am involved with two things! I am excited to start going to more church activities because then I won't be sitting around the house all day wondering what to do. Well, just thought I'd share that God is good and somtimes does things when you least expect it!
Take care ya'll (I've picked up a southern accent.......since I kind of am far south........J/K)!

I will see everyone on Sept. 23rd! :)
I love you all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

thats awesome how involved you are! its nice to hear from you.
love, natalie

3:04 PM, September 01, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I'm glad you're getting involved! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

3:22 PM, September 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats pretty sweet Amber, thats so cool that your doing all that stuff and I cant wait till you come home on September 23rd we all miss you.
-just a friend

6:04 PM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home