Tuesday, August 30, 2005

My New Invention Idea!

Hello everyone! Lately I've asked myself the question "If I could invent any one thing, what would I invent?" I found my answer today!! I took my glasses off for a little while because I was going to try to take a nap. After I decided I couldn't fall asleep I got up for a little bit, realized I couldn't see, so I was going to put my glasses on. Oh no! I couldn't find them or remember where in the world I set them.
So this is where my brilliant invention idea comes in:
I thought.... there should be a little beeper/tracker on glasses that you could press so your glasses would make some kind of noise so you could find them. Think about it: People who aren't wearing their glasses can't see anything to try to find them!!!
Well, I personally can't see very well when I don't have my glasses on, so it would come in handy if I can just press a "finder" button like on cordless phones, and wallah! Your glasses are found.
So that's my brilliant invention idea. Please don't steal it. If you do, at least give me some of the credit and maybe some of the profit? hahaha. Now........Question of the Day.

If you could invent anything ....what would it be??

3 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I would invent a Coke bottle shaped like Richard Nixon.

11:40 AM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Oh yeah & a coke bottle dedicated to the University of Miami.

11:40 AM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

You better get a patent on it quick, or else someone will steal your idea and get millions of dollars!

Yeah, Jess, like the mirror in Beauty and the Beast!

When I was a wee one, I had a great idea for a bible cover for children, it would be a teddy bear so they could sleep with it but it would also be a bible case. Yeah, I'm not really good at thinking up ideas, my brain is slightly dead today.

3:24 PM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home