Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Back to School

Today is Tuesday, Sept 6th which means..........SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW for my Hib-town buddies! Just wanted to make sure you guys knew that and didn't forget. No more hanging out til the wee hours of the morning on weekdays. Weekends, however, are still available. It's so weird thinking that I'm not going to the high school this year and that my brother is going to be a senior. But that's off the point. Hope you guys have a WONDERUL first day! Let me know how it goes :) Also, put what your favorite thing was this summer...favorite activity or favorite memory. And remember, get to bed early tonight! :P
Note to all former HHS students: please keep an eye out for my Sydney and Kari as they start their first day of high school!!! don't worry chicas, you're going to LOVE it!

I will be thinking of all you tomorrow when you're sttting in school from 8-2:40. OKay, I'll stop now.

Love you all! 17 days!

6 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Hahahahahahahaha you kiddies have school at 8 AM. and you HAVE to attend your classes. Hope you guys have a good school year and such; to the noobs (newbies) in the High school- it's just a building. Don't let it intimidate you.

10:40 AM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Jenni said...

Well, it's a pretty big building. Anywho, my favorite part of the summer would probably have to be going to Valley Fair, that was a blast.

tootles! :)

(or taking pictures of the band)

12:27 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger jac-atac said...

Brooke gets braces today!!! :0

1:57 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Yes, I got braces today. I look like a fence.

3:38 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

See you in 17 days, at my football game, oh by the way Spamb my head is alot better and I will probably play in the football game this friday, so how is Austin pretty fun, meet some pretty cool people, how is the youth group there. Well it wasnt quite 14 minutes and 35 seconds I guess that was more time then I needed.

6:44 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Chels said...

Yeah for school! I can't wait til homecoming! Thanks for remembering us Shainerz!

10:39 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home