Monday, September 05, 2005

Just a Thought

Well, it's 1:17 am and I am not even close to being
tired. I just drank a whole cup of coffee and sleep is not an option right now. Why did I drink a cup of coffee at 12:30 in the morning? My aunt, cousin, and I were sitting around talking and decided to have a cup. Well, luckily for them they were able to fall asleep. Who knows what time I'll be snoozin...I'll give it a good couple hours.

These past two months have been birthday galore! Today is Opey's birthday! 23rd I think...sorry if I am wrong. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I don't think you'll be reading this, but, hope all goes well and have a fun day--relax since you don't have school and enjoy yourself :D

Please let me know if there's anything I can be praying for anyone about. I enjoy praying for people. You can either comment on here or email me. If you don't want to say what it is, you can put "private" or put it under anonymous.
It doesn't matter..whatever you feel like doing. Never underestimate the power of prayer!


I'll end my post with a thought for the day.
Thought of the day:
Do animals have a sense of humor? Seriously....I've been wondering if animals find things funny. I mean, how would anyone know? Obviously, we've never heard an animal laugh...maybe a parrot, but other than that, no they usually don't! Just curious.
Then again...it is late (or early). Let me know what you think!

Tip of the day:
Don't drink coffee right before bed.

Have a great day everyone!!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Shain sry so many peeps blogs to look at I forget to look at yours a lot I love your post Shain but I always drink coffee in the middle of the night and fall asleep fast. Thanks for always checking my blog!

1:53 PM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Btw I love you and miss you

1:53 PM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger Chels said...

Hey, if Opey reads this, happy birthday! Yeah for b-days!

10:55 PM, September 05, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

I've only drank coffee once, and that was the morning after Prom Alt and Brock like loaded it with sugar and cream, that helped me stay awake for a little while. Happy B-day Opey. Well have fun Amber.

8:23 AM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

C-o-f-f-e-e. Coffee is not for me. It's a drink some people wake up with and it makes them nervous, it's no myth! Slaves to a coffee cup they can't give coffee up!

That was a warm-up for the Christmas program years ago. I love coffee!

3:40 PM, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home