Friday, September 09, 2005

Off Again

Hey Everyone!! Another weekend I am going out of town. Yesterday I decided to call up Brianna and ask if I could come visit her for the weekend--good thing she just happpened not to have anything planned! So shortly I'm headed to Mankato. This will be the first time ever where I have to fully rely on my directions because i have NO CLUE where I'm going! I hope map quest is reliable enough! Anyway, I'll spend time with her today and tomorrow then I'm going to leave tomorrow night so I can actually go to a Sunday morning service here for once. Then, Sunday night I am going to a Bible study for younger adult women. That should be interesting.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Good luck Bluejacket football!

2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear directions,
Please get me there!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Nice, I am sure you will go there and have fun with Briana, but dont get lost or anything like that.

2:54 PM, September 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Amber I hope you have fun in Mankato. I heard its really boring there and brianna is a big boozer now! So watch urself!

6:47 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Have a great time in fellowship! Tell her and Brett hello for me!

4:07 PM, September 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home