Monday, September 19, 2005

So close, but yet so far!

Aloha!
The countdown is slowly coming to an end. In 3 days I will be spending time with my Hib-town buddies! I cannot wait. These past few days have been going incredibly slooooowwww. I just want to be there now! Patience is unfortunately, something I do not have right now.
I hope you guys have a fun homecoming week!
This will probably be my last post before Hibbing, just because I won't have a whole lot to write about between now and then. As said numerous times, I cannot wait to hang out with everyone!!!!!!!! Let's have FUN!! I think it's awesome that we don't need to rely on worldy things like alcohol or drugs in order to have fun. I like being able to just sit around, talk, and laugh with people. Now THAT is fun. I just drank a very huge cappuccino and I could probably write all night, but I will stop now, take a breather and remind myself: only 3 days. Only 3 days. Only 3 days. Craig and Ruth are coming home this weekend too :)
Good luck BLUEJACKETS!! (and N/K)

6 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

See ya in 3 days Miss Shain.

8:52 AM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Natalie said...

yeah! i'm so excited for you to come and visit! we shall have a baking party and go for lots of walks. i love you! love, natalie

9:52 AM, September 20, 2005  
Blogger Jenni said...

YAY!!!!

tootles! :)

5:40 PM, September 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish i could hang with u in hib-town this weekend! I hope u have a good time. Let me know how it goes. Tell everyone i say HI!

11:02 PM, September 20, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time are your passing through? Would you like to stop for some spagehetti and meatballs? :) Drive safely!
Love ya

12:14 PM, September 21, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See ya in a few Amber, GO BLUEJACKETS, I bet they are going to win I saw a Hawks game and they arent as good as last year, they pass alot too.

1:57 PM, September 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home