Sunday, October 02, 2005

It's your day to shine, 'Lil Ruth'

Today's a very special day!
It's Ruth's 20 birthday!!!!
Happy birthday 'Lil Ruth!' (Don't worry, she gave me permission to call her that) Hope you have enjoyed your teen years. You are now into the twenties. Just think, 10 years from now you'll be 30. Okay, so you probably don't want to think about that.
Anyway, hope you have a splendid day!!! Sit back , relax, enjoy yourself. CELEBRATE!!!!!
I love you Ruth! Hope you will see this :)
I will email everyone's comments to her so she can see them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a picture of Brooke & Little Ruth--I love this pic :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Happy Birthday Ruth, you dont even look 20 you look like you could still be in High School haha.

3:36 PM, October 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little ruthie!! Hope u had a good day! I miss you and I hope NCU is treating u well!
Love ya

8:19 PM, October 02, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Love the pic.

5:19 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home