Monday, October 03, 2005

November- the month for Hib-town!

Last night I was looking on my calendar and figuring out the weekends when I'll be in Hib-town and came to the conclusion that I will be coming home 3 out of the 4 weekends in November! Reasons being: We have Wednesday (the 9th) and Thursday (the 10th) off from school because of Veterans Day, so, I'll be in Hibbing November 9-13. Then, the weekend after that is the high school play that Chris is in and that Jenni, Brooke, Jessie, Brit, and Chelsea are helping out with, so I would like to go to that. So I'll also be in Hibbing the 18th-20th. THEN the following weekend is Thanksgiving weekend, so, I will be heading up (weird saying up because it always used to be "headin down to the cities!") on that weekend. Wednesday the 23rd to Sunday the 28th! Woohooo!!! So for now I will have to refrain from any temptations of taking a spontaneous trip to Hibbing. It will be well worth the wait since I will be there so often in November :)
Please know I did not do this post to get attention. I did it because it is on my mind and I am beyond excited!!! So I will see all you Revites Oct. 20-22nd. For the rest of you Hib-towners, see ya November 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except for those of you coming down to see the Hawk Nelson/TFK concert this weekend- I'll see ya Friday! :)
P.S. Purple is my favorite color!

3 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Sweeeeeeeeeet. I'm excited to see you. YEAH BABY!

5:18 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

Thats pretty sweet except the one weekend you dont come to Hibbing in November its my Birthday jeez. Just kidding, Thats awesome, you will be here alot in November Sweet, then after November the next time we will see you is for Christmas

7:47 PM, October 03, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Amber, I can't wait to see ya again. Eventually you'll be here enough we'll get sick of ya . . . kidding. But don't have too much fun at said concert. Peace chicky.

10:43 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home