Thursday, October 06, 2005

Brrrrrrrrrrr!

Not too much has been happenin' in good ol Spam Town. The temperature took a very drastic decrase today though!! It is quite chilly. The wind doesn't help either. But, I love this time of year. It's not hot, and there's no snow yet. It's the perfect sweatshirt weather!! Sweatshirts happen to be 5th on the list of things I love. Which happens to be: #1 #2 #3 #4 (notice that's not really mine, but a google image!) and last but not least, #5. haha! Just thought I'd entertain you all with that nice picture list. Anyway, I'm pumped for this weekend! Tomorrow I am headin "up" to the cities and going to the TFK/Hawk Nelson concert!! Rock on! That's at Club 3 Degrees, which I mentioned in a previous post. I am going with the NCU'ers and some people from Hibbing are heading "down" to see it also! Then we're all spending the night at North Central. Saturday we're waking up early to watch Craig, Opey, Steve, and Ruth play some football! Then, I'll be making my way to Lakeville to spend the rest of Saturday with my cousins! Sunday will be church and probably just one of those lazy days! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! I'll be sure to post a lot of pictures!!! Let me know of any exciting plans you might have :)
See you all at MYC in 2 weeks!!! YEAH BABY!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh you NCU people, the Hibbing people are coming to town. Lock your doors! :)
It is getting cold! I can't believe how fast the snow is coming! I hope this winter isn't going to be too cold all the time.

11:53 AM, October 06, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

I wish I could go to a TFK concert there pretty good, I bet your eardrums are going like burst they play pretty loud or so I have heard, Seth went to a concert of theres at the Encounter last year and he said it was very loud and awesome. I hope it gets warmer because I dont want to play in freezing weather tommorrow at Fergus Falls. And your right Amber the wind doesnt help

2:03 PM, October 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amber! I am not in the picture of your friends!!! I am very insulted.

9:01 PM, October 06, 2005  
Blogger Jenni said...

Lucky! I wanted to go to the concert, and i could've too, but i don't have anymoney. i hope to see lots of pics of hawk nelson!

tootles! :)

11:29 PM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger Jenni said...

OH, and me, andrew, and brooke look really evil in that picture. especially me.

tootles! :)

11:32 PM, October 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home