Thursday, October 13, 2005

Adventures with Murphy

As most already know, I got to spend these past 5 days with my cousin's dog, Murphy. Bonnie and I took him for the week so Shannon & Jon could get some painting done at their house. Besides Murphy pushing the screen door open in attempt to attack another dog, constantly biting and scratching me, hogging my bed, begging me for my food, whining every single second I'm not playing with him, and going to the bathroom on the furniture and carpet, we have had a fun 5 days! :) Tomorrow he will be heading back to Lakeville. Bonnie and I are going there for the weekend, so I guess it won't be goodbye until Saturday night. It will be weird not having him around. I was informed today that he will be visiting us again halloween weekend so mom and dad can get more painting done. I guess we have formed a stronger bond hanging out together. Bonnie said whenever I went out the door he'd sit there and cry! Thanks Murphy, I love you too! haha anyway I don't really have anything else to post about, so I thought I'd share about my adventures with Murphy with some pictures! He's so "innocent." haha gotta love him though!



"I promise I didn't chew up your hair diffuser and chapstick!"



Mmmmmm Wheat Thins!




Sure, I'll share my bed with you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

!haha he looks a lot like Buddy dont you think, so how many bite and scratch marks do you have from him.

7:17 AM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I haven't met the pooch but I like him already. But then again I haven't met (or not met) a dog I didn't like. . . . I'm an animal lover. Murphy is a good dog . . . I guess.

8:08 AM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger Jilb said...

Cute! Dogs are so fun.

6:39 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

very cute Shainaz I love dogs

7:15 PM, October 14, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

He does have a good sense of taste. Did I word that right?

3:09 PM, October 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sis, I love it! Those pictures really sum up Murphy. Pictures are definitely worth a thousand words! I had fun this weekend, see you soon. (I never catch your blogs when they're new, you guys must be some serious bloggers, hehe).

10:16 PM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home