Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Wonderful start to the day!!!

I woke up this morning to find out my first class at 10 is cancelled!!!!!!!!!! I just thought I would check on the internet quick to see class cancellations "just in case." Of course, I wasn't expecting it to be on there!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!! The only bummer thing is I woke up 2 hours early to finish a report due today for that class....oh well though. I'm so thankful because now I have more time to work on my report and to study for my Psychology test that I didn't study for!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I just hope it's not cancelled because of anything wrong with his family. That'd be horrible. His mom has cancer and I know he brings her to Rochester to get chemiotherapy (sp?). I sure hope it's not for that reason that he cancelled class. I hope it's because he ..overslept or something? He probably didn't oversleep because all of his classes are cancelled today, but, he does live in Mankato which is about an hour and 45 minutes away, so maybe he just couldn't get here or something. I will be keeping him in my prayers today..hoping nothing bad went wrong with him or any of his family members. I'd hate to be rejoicing over a class cancellation when he's suffering or sad. Anyway just thought I'd share my excitement of the day!!!!! Talk about luck. I don't think I've been this excited at 9:27 a.m. for a loooooongggggg time!!! That's another great thing about college: class cancellations!!! --especially ones you're not prepared for!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy 1st birthday, Sarah! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee... my class at nine was cancelled today too!! yay for college!! And hello Shainerz!!

10:35 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

Lucky I wish some of my classes would be canceled...yeah...man im bored I cant wait till football today and church.

1:55 PM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Sweet! I love school/class cancellations. They are the BOMB. Unless someone gets hurt. Then it's not the bomb.

5:40 PM, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

Or unless its a bomb threat than it really is a bomb. I remember when I was like in 8th grade we had a bomb threat then I remember something happened at the Highschool and we got to go home like Half way threw the day.

7:06 PM, October 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home