Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mid-Terms!

Can you believe it? We're already halfway through the fall semester! Pretty crazy. So this week I have a couple tests I need to study for. I took one on Monday which was super hard, so now I know I will have to do a LOT more studying. I haven't had anything really exciting to write about lately. However, I had a pretty fun weekend in Lakeville! Went and visited Shannon and Jon. My cousin Stacy and her boyfriend Nick were there to visit too. It was a lot of fun. We shopped for about 5 hours on Saturday. Needless to say, I am done shopping for awhile :P It's always fun getting together with family. I love it! Sunday I went to church, then went to a newcomers luncheon afterwards. We had a host/hostess at each of the tables who were in charge of introducing their table to everyone else. So it got around to our table and Joann, our hostess, introduced me as Amber STAIN!!!! hahaha no joke. And she didn't even correct herself! So I guess I have a new nickname among the Spam-Towners. Now Pastor Corey, his wife Angie, and all of the other youth leaders call me Amber Stain. So that's interesting :P and pretty funny! Anyway, after the luncheon I went to a surprise b-day party for one of the youth leaders. Then, I went over to Joann's house because she wanted to talk more. That was nice. Then....I went to life group (Bible study) and then went to Pastor Corey's for a bonfire. It was a pretty fun weekend! Let me know what exciting things you guys did!
I am so thankful it's only a 3 day school week. I will see you Revites on Thursday :)
Does anyone agree with me that this stuff is soo addicting????
Love you all!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

You have a million nicknames and the list keeps on coming... the next one will be like some weird name that has nothing to do with your actually name like.................dork....haha I couldnt think of one.
Well i will see you tommorrow at MYC

1:56 PM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

TO Add to Grimey's comment a fitting name would be Quentin. . . no reason. Just always wanted to call someone Quentin.

4:28 PM, October 19, 2005  
Blogger Jenni said...

You are totally right. Those things are addicting. My mom bought two bags of it, and i ate both of them... i want some now... I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!

tootles! :)

10:54 PM, October 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home