Sunday, October 16, 2005

Unconditional Love

Jesus loves us! "Duh," you're saying..."that's a given!" We have heard this all of our lives...but seriously. Think about it. Even if we were to say "God, I'm really upset with you today," His reaction would be "You may be upset with me, but I'll ALWAYS love you!" No matter how many mistakes we make. HE LOVES US unconditionally. He'll never give up on us (Praise the Lord!). Pastor Dave told us that at the end of his sermon this morning and it just hit me harder than it ever has before. It was just so real. Granted, I've heard it said many times before, but never did it hit me so powerfully as it did today. We don't deserve His love, yet He stills loves us no matter what. Wow. We have one AWESOME God, my friends!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Praise the Lord! There cant be anything better.

4:01 PM, October 16, 2005  
Blogger Shainerz said...

Yes, that is very cool and very comforting!

12:02 PM, October 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it is

1:57 PM, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home