Saturday, October 22, 2005

MYC '05

The time has come......and the time has gone. Another year of MYC is over. I am thankful that I was able to go as a youth leader. It was definetely a weekend to remember. Not only was it a blast spending time with everyone--including my HIBBING friends!, but it was also a wonderful opportunity to dwell in the presence of God. Herbert Cooper was the speaker. He had some great things to share from God & His word. He's an excellent speaker! Lives were changed, people re-dedicated their life back to Christ, and many were even called to full time ministry! Those were only some of the awesome things God did this weekend. I'm sure everyone has their own story to tell of how God worked in their life. It was a GREAT weekend overall!!! We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. It was nice staying there, but not so nice for some of the people that weren't staying there for MYC. A lot of people complained about our group being too loud, which it was..VERY loud. There were pilots staying in our hotel that didn't get enough sleep because of the noise, so they ended up having to cancel their flights!!! So now they are considering ending their contract w/the Hilton. Not good. Besides that, it was a fun stay. I got to spend part of the day Friday with my Rev buddies!!! I went to their hotel for awhile to hang out, then went out to dinner with them. I was glad to get away for a little bit and hang out like the old times. :) Here I am typing away on the computer while Hibbing still has quite a ways to go :) It only took us 45 minutes to get there. It was kind of weird having a short bus ride. I'm so used to the 4 1/2 - 5 hours it took from Hibbing!
I took a lot of pictures!!! So here they are.........Enjoy!

(I purposely made them smaller so it wouldn't take up too much space & take forever to download. If you see a certain picture(s) you'd like, let me know and I can email it to you!) :)

Guest speaker Herbert Cooper

"You da one!"
"If you're with the speaker say WwwwwOOOOwwwwwW!"


*random pics of Hibbingites*


Everyone who went to MYC got to enjoy a GRITS concert! Here are some pics from that...


One Life. One Chance.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Yeah it was a blast, those are some nice pictures too. They took a long time to load though there was a lot of them.

9:12 AM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Sniff. I miss you guys... And I missed MYC. Sigh.. Tis' a hard life.
As King Claudius said: "When sorrows come, they come not in single spies, but in battalions."
Later.

10:11 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Jenni said...

Wow, that is a lot of pics. I got tired after posting the few on my blog. Then again, mine were bigger. It was great seeing you there. I had a great time hanging with you again. I love you. I miss you. :( Those pics you took of Jess were great, I'm not very photogenic, lol :D.

tootles! :)

10:32 PM, October 23, 2005  
Blogger Jason said...

Hey I dont see myself in there...I think Im going to cry..

7:08 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger truemvr said...

Me too! tear (sarchastically wiped to the side)

8:21 PM, October 24, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey spamber you rock those pics are tight and you are so awsome i cant wait to so you im so pumped
hahaha
love heavy T

10:17 PM, October 24, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Those are some great pics. MYC was a blast. Thanks for chillin' with us!

6:35 PM, October 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss going to convention sooooooooo much

12:31 AM, October 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home