Monday, December 05, 2005

My Little Helper

Some may call me obsessed, but I can't help it! I love this pup...and he's not even mine! I had the privilege of dog-sitting Murphy again for a week! This time he was very well behaved. We didn't have any accidents in the house, nor did Amber get woken up during the night for an emergency bathroom break. Anyway, he kept me company. Now who can I share my popcorn with while watching a movie in the late hours?, or, Who will nag at my sweatshirt sleeves when they want my attention, or cry at the door when I leave? In other words...I very much enjoy hanging out w/the little dude! He's a lot of fun. Not only was he fun to hang out with, but he even "helped" me with some things! Hence the name "My Little Helper."
Taking a break from making the bed to pose for a picture.

Job well done, Murph!


His favorite spot in the house. I think he was hinting that it was too cold!

Just hanging out.


Scary!


I think I will become a professional dog-sitter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! Dogs are great at keeping company.

9:20 AM, December 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am happy to hear Murphy was finally on his best behavior for you. Now you know why he is my little precious :) He told me to tell you he misses you and you can watch him anytime you want!

12:40 PM, December 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home