Monday, November 28, 2005

The Beans I've Been Waiting to Spill!!!!!

At the beginning of October I found out some very exciting news! I was so anxious to be able to tell everyone....but.....I was told I couldn't tell anyone until AFTER Thanksgiving!!! I had to keep my mouth shut for a good month and a half. It was very hard, but I managed to not say anything to ANYONE. It drove me insane. Granted, there were many times during that very long month and a half when I almost "spilled the beans." I wasn't even suppose to find out until then, but Bonnie and I kind of forced it out of her :)
But now....it's after Thanksgiving....and I can tell the world!!!!!!!
SHANNON'S PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been telling them that we need a baby in the family, and finally, in June I will have a new second cousin :) Yay!!! Congratulations Shannon & Jon! I love you guys!!!
I told them if they have a boy they should name him Milton. Then his name would be Milton Bradley! haha. I don't think they're going to though :P

Oh yeah...he's back for the week :)

**Happy Anniversary to Mr. & Mrs. Williamson!**

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a good cousin-in-law. Are you sure that you didn't get to tell anyone? Anyway, thanks again for watching Murphy and for spreading the good news.

10:16 AM, November 29, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

IDIOT DOG!!!!!

Congratulations Shannon and Jon! I kinda figured you were, because of a caption Amber put under one of the pictures of you a few weeks back. I knew it all along.

4:16 PM, November 29, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were very sneaky prying that news out of me so early so it is only fair that you were tourtured with keeping the secret for so long :) Just kidding of course. I'm sure it was very hard to be around everyone and not spill the beans. I don't think I could have even done it! Take good care of my little precious.

12:19 PM, November 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home