Saturday, November 05, 2005

It's Beginning to Look a lot like . . . Christmas?!

It's never too early to be thinking about Christmas, right? Well, my aunt's and my Christmas spirit started today! Yes, you're right..it is the beginning of November. We put up the Christmas tree, dug out the decorations, and even started wrapping presents!!...All while listening to Christmas carols! Can't be in a Christmas spirit without the carols! So now the house is all ready to go (except the outside lights) and some presents are all ready to be opened! Now we just have to sit back and have the patience until December 25h :)

Here's the proof!

4 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Bing Crosby yes. He's a great singer. Especially as a chicken (long story only a few know about). I tuned in today for stories about S-s-s-s-s-murphy. But Christmas is good too, I suppose. I have yet to do my shopping. I think Coloring books and crayans for all this year. Anyone else want one?

6:57 AM, November 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's that cute little dog behind you acting like an angel? hehe :) I can't wait to get started wrapping presents and putting up the tree! I think it will be a little while yet though. I am already thinking of all the tasty holiday food..mmmmmmm. See you soon.
Shannon

12:53 PM, November 07, 2005  
Blogger Natalie said...

ooh i love christmas and winter and december. bing is good but don't forget about frank (haha). i love you and see you today!
love, natalie

9:45 AM, November 09, 2005  
Blogger SuperStar said...

this reminds me of the night that vicki, you and i all got dressed up and took pictures in front of the stupid reindeer... LOL...

6:33 PM, November 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home