Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkey Day!

Just want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy spending time with family. :) Make the most out of it! And please, don't choke on a wish bone. Thatd be bad news. And always rememer Hugs, NOT drugs!

If you'd like, put something you're thankful for!

I'm thankful for many things, but the one I am going to focus on this Thanksgiving is that I am thankful that my parents AREN'T divorced. (I capitalized Aren't because when we were at Chelsea's house we all went around and said something we're thankful for.....I said "I'm thankful that my parent's aren't divorced ..but they insisted that I said "I'm thankful that my parent's ARE divorced. haha I was wondering why i was getting all of the blank stares!)

Love you all.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Ha, that was great.

12:21 PM, November 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home