Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Only One More Day!!!

Tomorrow's take off for me again! My school has Thursday and Friday off for Veteran's Day weekend, so I am heading up to Hib-town to spend the nice long weekend with family and friends. I know it's only been 9 days since I've seen most of you last, but it seems way longer. It is especially torturous knowing you only have a few days before going there again and they seem to go s s s o o s s l l o o w. You get the idea. So I'm really PUMPED to see you all and to hang out again! I could never see "too much" of you guys! I'll try to survive this last day of waiting, but the anticipation is driving me CrAzY! Kind of like Murphy has been this week(what a great transition to a new subject!)....haha.

I've been watching Murphy since last Wednesday. Last night (or this morning) he decided to wake me up at 4AM to let him outside, but little did I know that he didn't need to go outside...he went in my room....on my backpack....and let's just say it wasn't #1. I won't go into details. I was not a happy camper, but I am in a better mood now :) Here are some pictures I took of him while he's been here. I guess you could consider this "Adventues with Murphy #2"


(this pic was taken at his house in Lakeville awhile ago. It's probably the best one I have of him! Thanks to cousin-in-law Jon for taking it!...and for making him sit still and look at the same time. Not quite sure how you did it! :P

See you TOMORROW! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

i'm so excited for you to come visit! sweet. i love you and see you very soon!
love, natalie

9:40 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Once more that dog is the MAN! I suppose not for going not #1 on your backpack but still a great dog. He's Murph-tastic. I shall call him Capt. Murphy in honor of an old Friend.

11:29 AM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Murphy is so cute Amber and I will love seeing u even tho i talk to u every night on MSN

4:00 PM, November 08, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

STUPID DOG. AUGGGGGGGGH.

4:45 PM, November 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home