Friday, November 11, 2005

A Little Thanks Before Thanksgiving

Today is the 2 year anniversary of my dad having a heart attack. I'm not going to have some big long story to read. I just wanted to remind everyone that we can be thankful even when it's not Thanksgiving! I know I have had a few posts on that before, so I won't go off on that now. I just wanted to say that I am thankful for my dad. Thankful that the Lord graciously spared his life two years ago today. The ambulance people said he was dead for a couple minutes at my house, but thankfully they were able to get his heart recessitated. He was in a comma overnight, but through many prayers and the Lord's grace he came out of it. He had some short-term memory loss, but I would rather live with that then anything worse! THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't deserve your kindness, yet you keep pouring it out on us. I AM GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home