Saturday, November 19, 2005

A Special Request

So I had an emotional breakdown today.......yup. I've been holding my emotions and anger in about a certain problem for far too long. I ask you all to please say a prayer for my aunt today. She has some issues (or should I say AN issue) that needs to be resolved. I would greatly appreciate it. It would mean a lot. And as always, please let me know who I can be praying for. Not just to be returning a favor, but because
I BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF PRAYER!!!
God's been so faithful to me....no doubt He won't be now. No matter how "big" or how "small...." God WANTS to answer our prayers...if we just reach out to him... and just ASK.


Luke 11:9
"ASK and it WILL be given to you, look and you SHALL find, knock and the door WILL be open to you."

No maybes....just assurance that it WILL be done....

Please....Just ASK....!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey shainerz, i know it must be frustrating, but just remember that God has u living there for a reason. I will be prayering for you and i love ya! Remember my dormroom is always open for you if u ever need to get away. I cant wait to see you during thanksgiving break. Miss ya!

9:21 AM, November 20, 2005  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I'll pray about it. Since I do know some of the specifics.. :/

4:23 PM, November 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home