Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Just for Fun

I decided to do an online personality test. Just for fun. Let me know if you guys agree with any of these (and be honest...even if they're not-so-great adjectives). The first few kind of make me sound like a depressed person! Yikes. **Note....it's just for fun** and out of boredom......woo hoo. Thanks to google for the results!

Amber's trait snapshot:
neat freak, organized, worrying, phobic, fears the unknown, irritable, pessimistic, emotionally sensitive, fears chaos, risk averse, fragile, unadventurous, depressed, frequently second guesses self, likes to fit in, does not like to stand out, perfectionist, hard working, does not like to be alone, clingy, dependent, practical, ordinary, cautious, takes precautions, good at saving money, suspicious, heart over mind, busy, altruistic


The only one I don't really agree with is pessimistic. I try to look on the bright side of things! Thanks to Jesus, I am able to do so. Oh yeah, and I'm not sure if I agree with the "does not like to be alone." Because of my introvertness (is that a word?), I SOMETIMES do like being alone... Doesn't everyone need their "personal space" here and there? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home