Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not so Sure...

I got this intelligence quiz from Shannon's blog. I don't really see it too fitting to me, so perhaps I answered a few questions wrong. I dunno..what do you think? It doesn't make up for a regular post, but I needed to post something!
Love you all


Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

2 Comments:

Blogger mrswilly said...

I got the same as you Amber! so I remembered to take the pic of the new ride. I posted it today. Thanks for coming down to see us all. luv you

9:11 AM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Stacy said...

You are a good teacher! Any you convince Shan to be on Nick Lachey's side (well kind of)!

7:12 PM, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home