Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Weekend Visitors

It all comes and goes by so quickly. Last night Miss Adelyn Rae came to visit with Grandma Bonnie while mom and dad got to enjoy a holiday party back in Lakeville. This morning Shannon and Jon headed to Brainerd for a hockey tournament where Lakeville PeeWees played against HIBBING's PeeWee team first round. Let's just say that Lakeville kicked our booties! Yes, Jon's team that he coaches beat Hibbing 10-1. Darn cities teams. :) J/K, JON. Anyway, they had to head to Hibbing after the game to pick up their little precious princess and take her over to her GREAT-GREAT grandma's 90th birthday party in Nashwauk. All 5 generations will be at the party!!! Pretty crazy stuff. At least I got to spend some time with both Adelyn and Murphy last night. And Murphy is here until tomorrow! He chose not to go to the tournament (or maybe he wasn't invited?) so he is heading back to the cities tomorrow with grandma Bonnie. Adelyn gave me a (unrequested) wake up call this morning at 6:50AM. While she was eating I gave her a little pep-talk of how FUN it is to sleep in on Saturday mornings and she will someday not take her sleep for granted. :) But she just sat there while laughing at everything I was saying and dancing! She did end up going back to sleep until 9:15 so she must have been listening! :)


I'm normally not up at this late hour!

Adelyn's Famous "I Can't Believe it's not Butter!" expression




If you look close you can see my bottom teeth!

Can't forget about the Murphsterz!



It's been a long day...

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Has Murphy taken that sweater off since Christmas! Cute pics Sis, that last one is funny. Adelyn looks so much older now, it looks like she should be walking :( Can't wait to see her at the end of Jan. Sis, we'll be going to the cities in Feb. let me know what weekends you have off so you can come if you want!

9:23 PM, January 13, 2007  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

wow, she is really starting to look like a greenwood now instead of a bradley! i think she has auntie stacy's facial expressions when she is excited! aren't you glad you got a taste of what parenthood is like?

9:35 PM, January 14, 2007  
Blogger Bradley said...

Yeah Sis, you should try and come visit the weekend in Feb that Stacy and Nick do. It would be awesome!

Thanks for taking such good care of my little babes (OK, Murph isn't so little). You are wonderful!
I think she especially makes that face for you. I still laugh when I think of the first time she was doing it to you when you were at our house. I thought she had lock jaw--haha!
Love you

9:56 PM, January 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home