Thursday, November 23, 2006

Things I'm Thankful for--In a Nutshell

Not in any specific order.




Adelyn Rae.
My aunt--she's the one who started and never stopped bringing me to church!!
My Car. NOT the snow.
7th Heaven--my Sunday night entertainment.
My family.
The Williamsons (including Mr. & Mrs!).
Friends.
Grandpa.

My dog, Lady.
The Brobergs.

I am thankful for much more, but don't have pictures for everything!

Give thanks to the LORD...for he is GOOD.



LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN! Wal-Mart. 5a.m. Be there or be.......SMART. Sleeping.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I'm thankful for you too Sis (my other sister haha!). I hope you had a good dinner and I'm sure the house you work in was thankful you were there with them on Thanksgiving! Love you, see you soon.

10:17 PM, November 24, 2006  
Blogger Bradley said...

Did you do any shopping? We didn't go out at 5am but did get some great bargains later in the day.
We are thankful for you too! You are wonderful. We can't wait to see you at Christmas and hopefully sooner.
Love you!

11:10 AM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home