Sunday, October 29, 2006

Going to the Chapel....

So my best friend Brianna left a voice message on my phone last night asking me to call her right after work. I call her at 11:20p.m. and kind of freak out a little bit (ok, a LOT) because she said she had to show me something. Now, she had been suspecting that her man would pop the big question pretty soon. She just put some clues together and that was her suspicion, she is smart like that! So I BOOK it to her house, thinking that it is a ring. I knock on the door, walk in before anyone answers it and Brianna greets me at the door with her left hand sticking out towards me. There she stands with a BEAUTIFUL diamond ring......yes, on her ring finger!!!!!!!!!!! It's kind of a blur, but I think we squealed a little bit (ok, we squealed a lot) and I gave her a gigantic hug to congratulate her. She explains how it all happened and then she says "I want you to be my maid of honor!" Wow. I told her "yes, of course...I am honored(no pun intended). So that my friends is why I am excited for June to roll around. They hope to get married that month. So we'll have two weddings that summer! Jackie & Ryan's and Brianna & Brett's. :) :) :) :) :)

Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............But I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

wow! congrats to both of them!! tell me how he proposed...i love hearing cute stuff like that! (i'm a geek)!

12:51 AM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

WAIT!
I GET WHY YOU'RE IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME!
WE'RE BOTH MAIDS OF HONORS!
maid of honors..
maids of honor..
WHATEVER!
YAY!!!!!!
CONGRATS BRETT & BRIANNA!

5:00 PM, October 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home