Saturday, November 11, 2006

Bummed.

Please excuse me while I pretend that I'm the only one who ever reads this blog as I let out my feelings. If you don't care to read, you can click the "x" at the top right hand corner of your computer now.
Brianna is going wedding dress shopping tomorrow and I am extremely sad and jealous that I can't be with her. Perhaps I already failed one of my duties as a maid of honor. Assisting the bride with any decisions that she might need help with, kinda thing. Instead...I'll be working. Don't get me wrong, I am glad I live apart from my friends with the fact that they are following God's will where they are at, but I am saddened (sp?) that I can't always be a part of their everyday life now.
Hopefully I will be more helpful and have convenient scheduling in the upcoming months before the wedding. If not, I think I will be even more upset. I guess that's what life is always about, right? Making sacrifices. Unfortuately, it's not always the most fun and easy thing to do.

Until next time...

6 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

hey looloo I'm sure Briana knows how much you want to be there. It'll be a nice mom and daughter day. There are so many things you will be doing it is physically impossible for you to be there for everything. You can always ask Shan or someone else married what activities the maid of honor's presence is most important for. Love you, have a wonderful day!

10:02 AM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Stacy, Jim and Brielle said...

don't worry sis...like stacy said it is soo impossible to be everywhere that you feel you should be during the wedding process. you will be a great maid of honor and don't let anything discourage you from thinking that. maybe she won't even find one and you can go with her a different time! :)

9:42 PM, November 12, 2006  
Blogger Bradley said...

You have the right to feel bummed. It sounds like a fun day! (plus working is never as fun as shopping) Don't worry about not being a good maid of honor though. Of course you are wonderful. Did she find a dress?

I'm still waiting for the 7th Heaven update :)
love you

1:40 PM, November 14, 2006  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

you do the best you can to help her. that's the job of the maid of honor. we can help each othaaaaaaaaa.

love you. :)
dont be sad, love.

3:37 PM, November 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Shainerz, I knew when I picked you to be the maid of honor that it would be difficult to get together cuz we dont live by each other...i picked you cuz your my best friend and I want people at the wedding to see that:) I will tell Chris to give you a weekend off soon so you can come down and visit! Love you! B

9:55 PM, November 18, 2006  
Blogger SuperStar said...

If lying is a sin, playing along with my lying is also a sin... LOL> LOVE YOU! I'll see you at Christmas!

4:07 PM, November 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home